What accessories do bathroom doors need?
Bathroom doors are mostly made of glass, so what accessories do you need to install a glass door? The following is the answer for you by the glass fittings factory.
1. Pulley: The pulley bears the weight of each sliding door and window and moves horizontally. When purchasing, it should be noted that the pulleys for sliding doors should be heavy-duty door pulleys, and must not be replaced with pulleys for sliding windows.
2. Handle: used in casement windows, the main function is to press the sash on the window frame after the casement sash is closed to achieve sealing. When purchasing, you should pay attention to observe whether the surface is flat, whether there are burrs, whether there is a sense of weight on the handle, and whether the coating surface is uniform.
3. Sliding support: used in casement window sash. When purchasing, it is best to use stainless steel material, and there are no scratches, edges, burrs and other defects on the surface. When sliding the switch, there is a little resistance.
4. Hinges: used in casement doors and windows. When purchasing, you can observe the material of the hinge, which is generally made of copper, copper-plated iron, stainless steel, aluminum alloy extruded materials, etc., and avoid using zinc alloy casting hinges.
5. Half Moon Lock: Most of them are hook locks between fans. It is best to use stainless steel or aluminum alloy.