How to install customized frameless glass fitting
1. Set-out positioning: At the beginning of the installation of customized frameless glass fitting, the fixed glass partition and movable glass door leaf must be uniformly set out and positioned. To determine the position of the door frame, accurately measure the ground elevation and the top elevation of the door frame.
2. Install the limit slot at the top of the customized frameless glass fitting door frame: draw two metal decorative plate edges from the center line, and then install the limit slot at the top of the door frame according to the edge lines.
3. Install the wooden base with customized frameless glass fitting metal veneer: nail the square wood on the original pre-embedded wood brick, or nail the square wood through expansion bolts, fix the square wood on the ground, and then use the all-purpose glue to fix the metal veneer panel Glue to the wooden square.
4. Install the door frame: nail the square wood of the door frame according to the center line, and then use plywood to determine the size and position of the door frame column. When it is fixed, the metal decorative surface is outsourced.
5. Glass door leaf installation of customized frameless glass fitting: use a glass suction cup device (or glass suction cup machine) to suck the thick glass tightly, and then hold the suction cup to lift and erect the thick glass plate by 2 to 3 people and move it to The installation site is ready.
6. Glass fixing: Nail two flat square wooden strips inside and outside the bottom bracket to sandwich the thick glass, but leave a gap of about 4mm from the thick glass plate, and then apply all-purpose glue on the flat square wooden strips Glue the veneer sheet metal to the square wood and two flat square wood strips.
7. Inject glass glue and seal: inject glass glue into the gaps on both sides of the top root slot, on both sides of the bottom bracket glass slot, and at the seam between the thick glass and the door frame column.
8. Butt joint between the glasses of customized frameless glass fitting: the thick glass plate of the fixed part must be assembled with two or more pieces due to the large width. A distance of 2-3mm should be left.