How to choose a glass door for your washroom partition system
The bathroom partition system is very particular about the choice of glass doors. We often hear incidents of bathroom glass doors bursting. Therefore, the safety performance of bathroom glass doors has been paid attention to. So how to choose a bathroom glass door?
1. You can't buy cheap glass, but when you buy cheap glass, you should have an outer packaging when you buy it. Products marked with brands, factory addresses, and qualification certificates, and products without outer packaging, try not to buy them.
2. Carefully identify, genuine tempered glass will have a faint pattern if you look carefully. Knock the glass with your knuckles, the sound of tempered glass is clearer, and the sound of ordinary glass is dull.
3. Washroom Partition Fitting System Frame Aluminum usually needs to support the weight of glass. If the hardness and thickness are not good, the service life of the bathroom glass door will be very short. The hardness and thickness of all aluminum materials are important evaluation indicators.
4. Look at the pulley: the wheel seat of the pulley should be made of compressive heavy-duty materials, such as 304 stainless steel and high-grade synthetic materials. The wheel seat has good sealing performance, and the water vapor is not easy to enter the wheel, which ensures the stability of the wheel.
5. Look at the adjustment function of the connecting wall material and the wall clip: the connecting wall material (wall clip) is the aluminum material that connects the bathroom glass door and the wall, because the inclination of the wall and the offset of the installation will cause the glass of the connecting wall to deform, cause the glass to explode.