• There is a pair of hinges in each box, they are not identical and each has its specific position.
• One hinge is Hydraulic and should be placed as the bottom hinge, with the adjustment screws facing up. The other hinge needs to be placed in the top position.
• Select the correct packers depending on thickness of glass.
• Do not make any adjustments to the hydraulic hinge prior to installing them on the door. They are intentionally loose to ease installation.
• Fix the hinges to the door first.
• Place packers under the door, centre the door in the opening and fix hinge to the sidelight or jamb.
• Once fixed in position, open the door and adjust tension for correct closing force.