Selection of Shower Room Connectors
Although the shower room connector hardware is only a small part in the window, its role should not be underestimated. The sealing hardware is very important, and it also affects the price of the window.
1. Window surface: the window frame should be clean, flat and smooth, with no scratches and bumps on the large surface, and no welding and fracture of the profiles.
2. Hardware: The hardware should be complete, the position is correct, the installation is firm, the use is flexible, and can achieve their respective functions.
3. Sealing quality: When the doors and windows are half closed, there is no obvious gap between the fan and the frame, and the sealing strip on the sealing surface should be in a compressed state.
4. Glass: The glass should be flat and firmly installed, and there should be no looseness. The single-layer glass should not directly contact the profile. The inner and outer surfaces of the double-layer glass should be clean. There should be no dust and moisture in the glass interlayer, and the spacer should not be lifted.
5. Switch parts: casement, sliding or rotating windows should be closed tightly.